Master in Marketing and Sales
Thanks to the EAE Business School’s Master in Marketing and Sales, we offer the keys to corporate excellence to professionals in contact with customers, equipping them with the skills required by the market.
Throughout the programme, the professionals are provided with the conditions to change. Our participants will undergo an experience and process of change.
Meanwhile student will have further advantages. The main ones are to opportunity to study in one of the top 30 business schools in the world (according to the last América Economía’s ranking) and the chance to share experiences with participants with a multi-disciplinary vision. In fact, 83% of Marketing & Sales students comes from outside Spain, from countries of origin like Argentina, Brazil, China, Colombia, Egypt, France, Germany, India, Italy, Mexico, Norway, Russia, Turkey, United Kingdom or USA.
With the EAE’s Master in Marketing and Sales you will learn about:
- Improving abilities, skills, and attitudes within the marketing department.
- Controlling the techniques to obtain information and developing this into a Marketing and Competitive Intelligence Information System.
- Developing the skills necessary to identify opportunities, threats, and changes to the company’s competitive environment and adapting the company’s strategy according to possible scenarios.
- The bases of the different marketing mix policies at the company.
- How to achieve a wide view of the opportunities and risks of new marketing trends, and to know how to adapt the company to a new competitive environment.
- How to communicate and encourage work teams in a globalized, diverse, and multicultural environment.
- Reaching a full understanding of the organizational processes, in particular, those that allow professionals to create and improve corporate values.
- Analyzing the market situation, defining different scenarios, establishing opportunities and defining the business strategy and how to implement it.
The academic year corresponds to 60 European Credit Transfer System (ECTS), and includes the following subjetcs:
- The Company and its Environment
- Organizational Behaviour
- Marketing Factors
- Market Research and Sales Forecast
- Marketing Strategies
- Operational Marketing
- Global Marketing
- Digital Marketing
- Personal and Management Skills
- Sales Network Management
- Business Game
- Marketing & Sales Plan
The main objective of the admissions process is to ensure the suitability of the candidates for the programme, by looking at their professional experience and their academic CV.
Our aim is for all participants to make the most of the experience we offer through a context in which they may develop a long-term relationship with classmates, teachers, and alumni.
In order to start the admissions process, it is necessary to fill in the form so that EAE Academic Committee can consider their application. If the decision issued by the Academic Committee for the programme requested is positive, the candidate can complete his or her registration for the programme.
Students who successfully pass the course will obtain the Master in Marketing & Sales degree from EAE Business School. Besides, students who fulfill the academic requirements established will obtain the Master in Marketing & Sales degree from Universitat Politécnica de Catalunya (if studying in Barcelona) or the Master in Marketing & Sales degree from Universidad Camilo José Cela (if studying in Madrid).
In order to obtain the degree from partner universities, it is necessary to fufil the requirements established by the institutions.
EAE Business School assesses the competencies that companies value most and passes them on to the students in order to facilitate their entry into the workplace. The objective is to reach the level of development demanded by the labour market.
During last year, some of our MIB students have started working in some of the best companies worldwide: Levi’s & Dockers Nike, Inditex, Deloitte, Levis, Ogilvy, Hewlett-Packard, Johnson & Johnson, Novartis, and Unilever, among others.
EAE offers special funding conditions, grants and aids for candidates accepted in EAE programmes:
- Comprehensive SME Development Grant
- Female Executive Grant
- Certified Handicap Grant
- EAE Academic Excellence Grant
- Entrepreneurial Grant
- Managerial Grant