Master of International Business
The Master of International Business (MIB) is a general programme with a particular focus on the international aspects of management needed in today’s business world.
The course contents include all of the areas of business activity in a quest to develop the most reliable policies and strategies that successfully achieve the objectives of a company in an international environment.
The MIB provides the keys for a successful international business education: functional methods and techniques, personal development, strategic information decision-making, and innovation.
In addition, all the students have the opportunity to study abroad in Paris for a semester at IPAG Business School, one of the most prestigious schools in France.
With the EAE’s Master of International Business (MIB) you will learn about:
- The keys to become an effective and competitive manager.
- The pillars of several processes of change, which involve economic, social, and technological changes in organizational structure of companies.
- How to get benefit from technological advances, improvements in communication, and the development of emerging economies, which require adaptation to new situations and new management tools.
- Achieving competitiveness as a necessary condition for the survival of a company.
- Effective executive training in order to face the nowadays challenges: the new technologies, the emergence of new markets, and social evolution, among others.
The academic year corresponds to 60 European Credit Transfer System (ECTS), and includes the following subjetcs:
- Business Communication
- Financial Management
- Global Economics
- Leadership & Management Skills
MIB International Management
- Corporate Internationalization
- Cross Cultural Management
- International Business Law
- International Human Resources Management
- International Marketing
- International Project Management
- International Taxation
- Managing Risks in International Finance
- Strategic Management (I)
- Strategic Management (II)
The main objective of the admissions process is to ensure the suitability of the candidates for the programme, by looking at their professional experience and their academic CV.
Our aim is for all participants to make the most of the experience we offer through a context in which they may develop a long-term relationship with classmates, teachers, and alumni.
In order to start the admissions process, it is necessary to fill in the form so that EAE Academic Committee can consider their application. If the decision issued by the Academic Committee for the programme requested is positive, the candidate can complete his or her registration for the programme.
Students who succesfully pass the course will obtain the Master of International Business degree from EAE Business School. Besides, students who fulfill the academic requirements established will obtain the Master of International Business & Management degree from Universitat Politécnica de Catalunya (if studying in Barcelona) or the Máster Universitario en Negocios Internacionales degree from Universidad Camilo José Cela (if studying in Madrid).
In order to obtain the degree from partner universities, it is necessary to fufil the requirements established by the institutions.
On the other hand, students who study a semester in Paris and successfully complete the programme, will also obtain the IPAG Business School official degree.
EAE Business School assesses the competencies that companies value most and passes them on to the students in order to facilitate their entry into the workplace. The objective is to reach the level of development demanded by the labour market.
During last year, some of our MIB students have started working at companies and NGO’s: for instance, Acción contra el Hambre, Fujitsu, Danone, Talent Search People, West House, Auchan, Philips, and La Perla, among others.
EAE offers special funding conditions, grants and aids for candidates accepted in EAE programmes:
- Comprehensive SME Development Grant
- Female Executive Grant
- Certified Handicap Grant
- EAE Academic Excellence Grant
- Entrepreneurial Grant
- Managerial Grant