The International MBA offered by EAE Business School has been created so that participants can enhance and increase their knowledge in business management and administration, work with the most important management tools and strengthen their managerial skills and competences. It is a management Master’s degree focused on understanding all areas involved in the management of organizations, with a complete overview of the company, the way it functions and how it is organized.
All of this is enriched by the networking opportunities available with the other participating professionals, our teaching staff and the professionals invited to our conferences, discussions, and activities, which is crucial for enhancing professional positioning.
With the EAE’s International MBA you will achieve the following goals:
- Managing and leading an organization thanks to the enhancement of essential knowledge in all areas of a company: marketing, finances, accounting, human capital, and operations.
- Developing the most suitable tools and capacities for leadership: team work, motivation, communication, business ethics and social responsibility.
- Evolving within complex and competitive national and international organizations, underpinned by sustainable development.
- Adapting to and anticipating the organization’s needs in terms of change in order to remain competitive.
- Managing the organization’s flexibility in view of the emergence of new technologies, new markets and the evolution of society.
- Strengthening the entrepreneurial spirit and establishing the bases for the creation of new businesses, while encouraging innovation and creativity.
The academic year corresponds to 60 European Credit Transfer System (ECTS), and includes the following subjects:
Internacional MBA Basics
International MBA Fundamentals
International MBA Integration
International MBA Specialization
The main objective of the admissions process is to ensure the suitability of the candidates for the programme, by looking at their professional experience and their academic CV.
Our aim is for all participants to make the most of the experience we offer through a context in which they may develop a long-term relationship with classmates, teachers, and alumni. For this reason, we do recommend the applicants to have a university degree and two years of working experience.
In order to start the admissions process, it is necessary to fill in the form so that EAE Academic Committee can consider their application. If the decision issued by the Academic Committee for the programme requested is positive, the candidate can complete his or her registration for the programme.
Students who succesfully pass the course will obtain the International MBA degree from EAE Business School. Besides, students who fulfill the academic requirements established will obtain the MBA - Master of Business Administration degree from Universitat Politécnica de Catalunya (if studying in Barcelona) or the MBA - Master of Business Administration from Universidad Camilo José Cela (if studying in Madrid).
In order to obtain the degree from partner universities, it is necessary to fulfill the requirements established by the institutions.
EAE Business School assesses the competencies that companies value most and passes them on to the students in order to facilitate their entry into the workplace. The objective is to reach the level of development demanded by the labour market.
During last year, some of our MIB students have started working at companies and NGO’s: for instance, Manpower, Coca-Cola, Banco Santander, IBM, Gallina Blanca, Unilever, Ernst & Young, Peugeot, Banco Mediolanum, Randstad, La Perla, Procter & Gamble, Danone, Massimo Duttim, Auchan, Repsol, Schneider Electric, Vodafone, DHL, Philips, Día, Allianz, Burson-Marsteller, BBVA, MaxMara, Diageo, Bankinter, and Inforpress.
EAE offers special funding conditions, grants and aids for candidates accepted in EAE programmes:
- Comprehensive SME Development Grant
- Female Executive Grant
- Certified Handicap Grant
- EAE Academic Excellence Grant
- Entrepreneurial Grant
- Managerial Grant