Master in Project Management online
In recent years, the figure of the Project Manager (PM) has gained crucial importance in the business world, as organizations need to know the status of their projects at all times.
This master in Project Management online has been designed to train managers who know how to lead, plan, organize, and supervise complex and global projects, achieving set objectives in terms of results and efficiency.
In addition, the participants will be given an intensive training in order to take and pass the Project Manager Professional (PMP)® Certification exam from the Project Management Institute (PMI).
All of this is enriched by the networking opportunities available with the other participating professionals and our teaching staff, which is crucial for enhancing professional positioning.
With this Master in Project Management online, you will achieve the following goals:
- You will be able to increase profitability and enhance the overall quality of the project.
- You will understand the keys to strategic project management and its importance in the overall business strategy.
- You will select and use the appropriate tools needed to optimally manage a project’s budget.
- You will be provided the management skills needed to manage a project team.
The academic year corresponds to 60 European Credit Transfer System (ECTS), and includes the following subjects:
· Strategic Project and Business Management
· Project Management Framework
· Project Scope Management
· Project Schedule Management
· Project Cost Management
· Project Quality Management
· Project Risk Management
· Project Funding
· Program Management and Project Portfolio
· The Human Factor: Human Resources Management, Ethics and the Project Manager
· Communication Management and the Stakeholders
· Procurement Management and Legal Aspects
· Project Sales Management
· Integration and Knowledge Management
· Innovative Methodologies and Industry Standards in Project Management
· Project Management Institute
· Final Project
It is necessary to have a university degree and work experience to be accepted into the programme. Work experience is most valued because it is important to share in the knowledge – gained from training and professional responsibility – which each participant contributes to the particular situations set out by the professor. In the event that someone does not have the abovementioned requirements, acceptance into the programme will be decided on by the Board.
The people who pass the programme evaluation and comply with the academic requirements, established by the University of Barcelona (UB), will receive a UB qualification. All those who pass the evaluation will receive an EAE Business School qualification.
In order to obtain a UB qualification, you need to have a University Degree (Engineer’s Degree, Bachelor’s Degree for four years or Bachelor’s Degree for three years). If you do not have a University Degree, once you have passed the different evaluations you will receive an extension diploma from UB.
Currently the following scholarships are on offer:
OBS Experience Scholarship
Objective: to advance continuous education of future professionals through OBS Methodology Online, which is registered as its own model of online education.
Requirements: candidates without previous experience in online education models and who meet the academic and curricular requirements of the programme in question.
Director Profile Scholarship
Objective: to advance managing skills in those candidates with extensive professional experience.
Requirements: scholarship for candidates with more than three years of professional experience in positions of responsibility, who wish to acquire management skills to further their professional career.
Online Business Management Scholarship
Objective: to promote the generation of companies founded on the Internet, as well as the creation of new business models based on the network and digitalisation of traditional businesses that still do not operate online.
Requirements: candidates who wish to acquire the knowledge and skills to tackle the internet and launch new digital business models, whether it is in their own company or as a director.